Comissão de Relações Internacionais
The foreign student must fill out the Exchange Form, and already have in digital format (digitized) the following documentation:
- Copy of passport (Sheets filled out);
- Photo 3 x 4 scanned in JPG format;
- Higher academic records (Portuguese, Spanish or English documents require a simple translation into the Portuguese or English language with recognition from the university of origin);
- A letter of recommendation written in Portuguese or English or Spanish by a teacher of the student of the institution of origin;
- A letter of indication of the student written in Portuguese, English or Spanish prepared by the institution of origin;
- Duly completed Study Contract, signed by the Academic Coordinator of the University of Origin with a stamp;
1. All requested documents must be sent in the exchange form by uploading the pdf file, except for the 3 x 4 photo which must be sent in JPG.
2. For the preparation of the study contract, the student can find information and the menus about the destination course through the website: http://cg.fmrp.usp.br/cursos/.
- To study subjects in the first semester (January to June) until October 15;
- To study subjects in the second semester (from August to December) until May 1st.